CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 Aug 2008

Alcohol+Kat=

Well here it is, I have a quiet moment so I can write this:



WHAT ALCOHOL MEANS TO ME:





Here's the break down,



Kat+Corona and Lime= VERY good mood !No headache or hangover. This is a good drink!

Kat+Amaretto and Coke=!!WARNING!! Frisk alert! Sex!! You're sweet ass is mine baby :p

Kat+Koppenberg=Lively to begin with, sleepy after. I'll wake p with a headache aswell.

Kat+Red Wine=Moody fucker! Headache in morning aswell as feelings of sickness

Kat+White Wine=Drunk as a skunk in 3 glasses! Lewd behaviour, loudness.No headache.

Kat+Carling=Heavy on the tummy, sluggish and sleepy after a few. Naggy-ness. No headache

Kat+San Miguel=Happy, Happy! This drink acts as energy! Passive-aggressive. No headache.

Kat+Stella=Too many and it's VIOLENCE! But only if provoked. Bad headache

Kat+Jack D's and Coke=Very good mood to begin-destructive! BIG HEADACHE



And there you have it! So now you know when to avoid me, and when to make a move on me!lol.



ALSO:



KWOTW for next week is: Sporadic



Tune in next time...may be another post later as I really do need to catch up on shit!



1 comments:

FallenAbyss said...

Ha ha ha ha :D

Don't think i've ever had amaretto ... i'm a man of simple tastes tho so I guess it's not my thing :D