CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29 Oct 2008

Halloween!! The 'citement is brewing! RANDOM POST

Actually...mentioning brewing...I realise we have no sugar for my tea....hmmm....this means another Red Bull of course you realise!

Just rambling to myself as is the norm. If noone listens that's okay, they may be missing out on important things in life! Life lessons from Kat...yep...maybe they aren't missing out at all.

I wonder how long it's going to take for me to go completely mad.

Random thoughts throughout the day written down when I say/think them:

I HAVEN'T PASSED THE FUCKING MESSAGE ON, BECAUSE HE'S NOT BEEN IN!
Christ on a fucking bike! Do people have nothing better to do than to ring me and leave inane messages!? FUCK OFF!

Have a nice day :)

What is a Marmoset? Is it a meerkat or a monkey? I've forgotten

SNOWBALLS! YAAAAY :D

I want a snow pony....not a snow man please.

I'M GOING TO MORRISON'S DRESSED AS A PIRATE!!

Gaz got me a costume and everything :)

He can shiver my timbers any day ;)

Red bull....is bad

0 comments: