CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 Oct 2008

I'm going to scream and scream 'til I'm sick!

***ANGRY BLOG ALERT!***
Tuesday 28/10/08




I wish I could be like that woman from Hellboy and burst into flames! Grah >:D


I am absolutely pissed off today and want everyone to die in a ball of flame shot out from my eyes in some sort of wicked display of super powers

AAAAAAAAAAAH-OhexceptAlanRickman-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Andmaybemymum-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And the woman that Jo is serving has a very very annoying voice, nasal in quality and I want to kill her too >:(

*Sigh*

I'm going to leave I think, I can't cope with people not listening to me. Sod them both, they can work together and get nowt done and I can go and hibernate all winter and then wake up in spring.

Bloody horsey people, why do they always sound like they have a ****up their arse?! Graaaah.

And I was in such a good mood earlier :(

0 comments: