CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 Jul 2008

Early for something? ME?!

10:32am

***Wednesday***


As the title indicates! GET me!

LAST NIGHT (Tuesday)


Gaz says get to his for 9:40pm, I am there at like 9:45pm! He is making us late though as he's faffing round. We get to the cinema for 10:00pm! OH MY GOD! I am ON time!! (Collapses onto knees and cries with happiness) I am a changed woman!lol. I do make a boo-boo though at Cine :S Gaz goes to book his Batman/Dark Knight ticket at the 'Box' part of the Cinema (trying to get the terminology right here!) while I scout for Pru because I can't see her, so he goes his way, I go mine. I make my way over the 'Consessions' (?) where there are two people having a natter, a girl and a guy that has hair like a Hanson member. I ask, 'Is..uh...Katie Prudence finished?' (*is cringing as she's typing this*) they look at each other and the girl says, 'Uh yeah...she's like over there,' she's pointing at the 'Box' where I can see Gaz stood grinning (?) and Pru is sat behind him on her chair ^_^; I laugh in a nervously embaressed way and say, 'Shoul'da gone to Specsavers!' they laugh and I big a hasty retreat and smack my palm to my head, D'oh!

Pru informs me that this happened on 'her end' of the incident. Gaz went over, she noticed I had strayed over in the OPPOSITE direction and said, 'Where's she going!?' Gaz said, 'Don't call her, don't say anything...just watch her,' the little fucker! :p I have seriously GOT to get those glasses, I found a sexual pair at Spec savers (stop laughing at me!) and they are 125.00 for two pairs...they are purple! Yaaay...I hate glasses though! I don't hate other people wearing them, so don't get all pissy reading this if you are of the four-eyed purrrsuasion. I just feel intensely vulnerable in them, even though I apparently look like a 'sexy secretary' when wearing them :S I'm weaning myself in slowly with my sun glasses, they are okay-except I kinda sat on 'em and they are a little bit bent -_-; *sigh*

Any-hoof! I have to WAIT for 45 MINUTES for Pru (yeah, I hope you are bloody reading this Mrs!) because I am actually ON TIME, if not early! I mean for christ sake! This is WHY I'm late (hehe) people always moan at me, but then if they say 'Make SURE you are here by so-and-so time' I bloody am! Then what do I get?! MORE pissing grief because I'm early, I give'd up! So I am going back to being late all the bloody time, at least I know where I stand then :p

Pru goes into the office part (she's cashing up, I cannot afford to mooch when she's not round as people stare funny at me and to a certain degree I feel embaressed-although that feeling should have long-since passed by now!) I am bored! I have already pushed, poked and broken everything I can get my hands on in 'box' and there's nothing left! I have dismantled my free 'Wall-E' watch that you only get if you are a child and have watched the film (only one of these apply to me-hehe) and am holding it like a dead rat because I'm not sure what to do with it. Pru is going to kick my butt because she told me *not* to break it! But then she did leave me bored and alone, so I figure I am okay to 'play' with it, If anyone from school is reading this then you'll remember I have a penchant for dismantling/breaking things! I fixed all the problems with blue-tak though, even Mrs.Bloxham's door in art :) good times, hehe.

Oh yeah, Gaz has already gone by this point I forgot to mention! Forgot all about him then 0_o; stoopid Kat!hehe. So I go outside and wait for Pru because the cinema is getting a little busy, plus it's really warm and I can't stand being too hot, I get grouchy. So I'm resting my back on the wall, with one foot up behind me so my knee is bent and a swish looking silver car comes along, instantly I am in love! Now, don't ask me *what* the car was as I have no idea! All my car knowledge if based upon cars from Need For Speed or Juiced...which is probably why I haven't passed my driving test yet ^_^* hehe.

I digress. So out comes this guy in these dark shades (it's night time...but he does look good so I don't complain) and is lounging by his car, he spots me (I am NOT staring at him, periveral vision and-all-that) and comes a bit closer, he asks 'What did you go and watch?' I have lived in Shrewsbury for 4 years now and figure that people aren't exactly uber friendly like me so I am somewhat surprised to find someone just genuinely wanting to strike up conversation, my mouth gapes a little bit-not an attractive look. Finding my tongue works I say, 'Oh...I haven't been to see one. I'm just waiting for my friend to finish work actually,' he nods and smiles *melts!* and says that he's waiting for his younger brother to come out from watching 'Wall-E.' Now if I had brains (that hadn't been turned to mush by semi-olive-skinned-man) I'd have jokingly offered him my 'Wall-E' watch...but then again I broke it, so just aswell I didn't! He lights up a ciggy (*nose wrinkles*) and my love somewhat fades. I decline his offer of one informing him that I don't smoke and am rewarded with a gorgeous smile and a 'good girl,' love comes back again at that! He has an extremely sultry voice and my hormones are playing up-damnit. I say that I like his glasses in a futile attempt to get my mind off sex and back onto a more wholesome topic, he again rewards me with a smile and takes them off and studies them, informing me they aren't real 'Armani' ones or whatever (he has lovely eyes) and I say that I don't really go for brands as I'm cheap and cheerful (and honest!) gesturing at my new top I bought from 'New Look.' He gives me an appraising look and says I look 'pretty' my heart seriously stops for a minute...then his little bastard brother comes out! Damn him to HELL (a bit strong yes, but I was getting complimented!!) Mr.Olive-skin says it was nice to meet me and hopes that my friend isn't too long as I may get cold outside (I check my nipples because Gaz has made me worried that I 'smuggle peanuts' *see earlier post* on the odd occasion. I am happy to report it's too dark to see any nippl-age...but the tops rather revealing anyway) he waves, glasses are put back on, ciggy is stamped out and then he gets in the car and leaves...I shed an inner tear at this,hehe.

I don't have to wait too long for Pru now I hope and go back in, where I see KEEF! (*THAT KEITH!*) and a small rotund man carrying boxes, I promptly say 'AYA KEEF' and sort of nod at the small man who I am going to call 'Hans' as he was blonde-ish and German looking. I hope my 'AYA' causes a jump or some sort of reaction as I wanted them to drop the boxes, not because I hate 'Keef' but because I would have got an insane amount of pleasure from it-I'm like that :/
Pru comes out and we go to Tesco, get her hair dye, listen to loud music in the car, go and get a takeaway (Indian) and I dye her hair-it looks nice!! A really nice dark reddy colour with highlights in it, pretty ^_^*

We go to sleep (different beds, I think I'm in the 'cat-house' hehe) and I rearrange the cats so they don't crush my heart in the night..

WEDNESDAY

This morning-I am EARLY for work! 8:45am to be precise! My phone's broken though so this dims my mood somewhat, the tap is also broken in the bath...that's the BOTH of them now! Me being me I 'fix' it and can now use it...with the aid of pliers! teehee. Who needs a man? ^.^* (I bloody do!) that's it for now, up to speed in the world of Kat...

My coffee tastes like shit...I hate Rod...I really do... 0_o;

I still have that Wall-E watch in my bag... -_-;

0 comments: