CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 Jul 2008

Saturday highlights...and lowlights!

18:20

Heya!

My god, didn't know so many people were actually reading this shit :/ I've had 3 people moaning because I haven't updated-sad, aren't you? :P hehe! Just teasing, it's nice to know people are actually enjoy the random crap that sprawls across the web.

Right, it's Tuesday today! I realise I have not done my, 'Kat's word of the week!' thing that I do each week-so here we go:

Kat's word of the week is-'Anomaly!'

Anomoly is an irregularity, a mis proportion, or something that is strange or unusual, or unique.

I feel this describes me and thusly it is the word of the week! Use it at least once a day for the week, then there will be a new one next week...there are no benefits, it'd just be fun to see how many people try and do it :) and be CREATIVE! :p

Okay, last update was when? Saturday morning?! Cripes! So here's the update for your nosey people. This post will be for:

***Saturday:***
I went to all the clothes sales and bought a few new tops, I've gone down a dress size in top and bottoms, which is weird as my boobs have grown-yikes! So I also try and get a bra, to no avail as they have to order mine in, which will cost me. I'll tie the bastards up with string if I have to! (Shakes fist at all the pigeon chested people) damn you all to hell!!

After that me and Jo go for a few bevvy's and discuss work (oooh yeah, what a fun topic that is) I check out a few people e.t.c e.t.c and then Simon comes along and we leave for 'The Cop.' Kelvin meets us along the way at the Wheat Sheaf and we chat for a bit, move onto the OPO (I am tipsy now and chuckling quite evilly) then we move onto the 'Lion Hotel' and there is a CAT in there! I am not pissed so I am sure it was! There was an old man sitting next to us in the 'cushty' bit and he had a grey tabby! He was sooooo cute! Bright blue eyes (which normally they only have when they are kittens) and was flat out on this guys lap asleep. So I crooned over him and stroked him, much to the delight of the elderly gent as he was getting my fingers brushing dangerously near his...uh...yeah, I only wanted to stroke the CAT, okay?! I'm not that sexually depraved!

I gets a textual from Pru-age! (The 'age' to my 'hoof') She informs me that she wants to watch Wall-E and is asking how drunk I am, of course this can be seen as a challenge so I say I'm fine. Which of course is a total lie, as I am texting her I get lost going to the bathroom at the hotel and end up nearly in someone's bedroom! Christ I work fast!lol. So when Jo, Si and Kelvin leave the 'Lion Hotel' I wait opposite (after Jo helps me cross the road! Phobia of crossing roads aswell!!) for Pru to just zoom by and me jump in the car. I jump into the 'Pru-mobile' and we go to the cinema.

Cinema is PACKED! Everyone seems to be going to watch Wall-E! So we see how long it's gonna take e.t.c and then...Gemma is there. Now Pru has been informed that I know Gemma from school (the legend at Cineworld they say) and she is practically spaffing in her pants at seeing me! Yeah, popular see!hehe. Well, with the freaks :s Anyhoof-Gemma says 'OMG! Katie (Pru) you know her! She's MENTAL,' this is coming from a certified nut-job I may add, 'I can't believe you know her, cool!' she then shuffles off and goes to aid a customer, that quite frankly would be better off helping themselves!

We decide not to wait to see Wall-E and we go to the 'Two Henry's' instead! I see Ash there (my ex-Alan's friend) and say hello back at his strained greeting (I figured out why it was strained later!) So then we go in and chocolate brownies and madness ensue! I am proper 'kicking' after drinking and this comes out in the form of random behaviour and loudness. I make a pirate flag for the waiter, take pics of me and Pru, have the urge to push plates off the table and generally just cause mischief! We decide we should go and bowl! Use all that pent up energy on something worthwhile, other than sex that is. I ring Gaz and ask him does he want to join us, but he can't come and play because he's being all 'grow'd up' and working :( and I sooo wanted to play with him ;P (snick, snick, snick) so we toddle off after saying 'Bye' to Ash (I made the effort this time) and he looked relieved...fucker...we go to the Spar opposite so I can get credit (even though my battery is dead!) and when I come back to the car Pru informs me that we missed my ex (not that I would miss if I had a gun!) by minutes as he just trundled into the pub! Whew! No wonder Ash looked so worried!

We get to the bowling alley and everyone from 'Iceland' is there, where me and Alan first met while working together, they were good and bad times. So I say 'hello' to everyone and then we get down to some serious...BOWL-AGE! I have a Carling and lime to start off the next wave of madness!! I get 130 on my first go and am very impressed because I am pretty wired and not really 'with it' as games go. I also MUST go and get those frigging glasses as I went into the WRONG alley and picked up a ball, much to the amusement of the lad that was on that alley! I quickly 'eeeped' and moved to my own, where Mike (Pru's friend) was grinning!Bugger :p lol
We took loads of pics (on facebook) and a WICKED one of me jumping in the air! Woop! Well done Pru for that excellent piccy, mucho loves xx

We are the last to leave, I say bye to the bowling peeps and then we go home in the Pru-Mobile! I upload the pics and me and Pru comment them (she went home) and have a chuckle at the fact I am apparently, 'Hot!' which is nice :) Merci Mr.C! lol.

I go to bed, that's pretty much it for Saturday!

0 comments: