CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 Jul 2008

The morning after...

13:13pm

I know it says 'morning' in the post, technically it FEELS like morning to me. Here's what I got up to last night:

Before I even got out I had 3 Carlings at home, yummy yum yum! I had the sudden urge for them, I haven't had that for a couple of weeks now and it's been weird :s

I then went out to the Franwell Beer Fest thing and enjoyed some nice wine! Strawberry and Raspberry or something, VERY nice! The only complaint I had about it was the fact that it wasn't quite chilled enough. I had 3 glasses of that

I MUST get some glasses (eye version.) I couldn't see Jo or Si when I went to the Wheat Sheaf and was whizzing round desperately trying to search for them as there were a few weirdo's there. I saw Nigel Bevan (not one of the weirdo's I swear!hehe) and was embaressed when he introduced me as 'The Lady that does our CAMRA stuff,' I have a dozen eyes on me, some semi-bloodshot due to excessive Ale, Ack! I tried to make a joke of, 'I'm only her if the garments were right, any problems and I'm not her 'kay?' which went down a storm...or not...lol!

I found Jo and Simon after, he's extremely 'with it' recently because of his mask (earlier blog) and was buzzing round the place...speaking of buzzing! There was one of Si's friends there and they call him the 'Wasp man,' or something like that, and he wants me to do *1* shirt saying 'Give bee's a chance' or something because of the imminent loss of bee's in the world. Now, I don't MIND bee's so much but he loves wasps's aswell and I fucking hate them! Ever since mum dressed me in a pretty yellow dress (I HATE dresses!) when I was 5 or something and they chased me all down the park! I cried all the way round the damned theme park :( so I was reluctant to engage in a conversation about my most hated insects.

So we stay there for a little bit, Jo informs me that I have attracted the attention of 3 men...well, 2 men and 1 boy (19?) but I'm not really interested tonight. I have bigger fish to fry :) so we leave and then venture on....

We moved onto the 'Anchor,' which apparently is a very lesbian-orientated pub, I didn't really see any of them, but apparently my 'gaydar' wasn't working properly. I had a few smirnoffs there, saw Phil and promptly sat down outside on a stool next to him (he's one of granddad's friends) and introduced myself to his friends that were with him aswell, as you do! I can't remember what we were chatting about, some random shit. I moved from them to go back into the pub, struck up a conversation with the gent managing the 'real ale' bar thing just to the side of the normal bar. Tattoo's featured largely in the conversation as he had quite a few and I was showing mine off to him, as you do. Then I pop to the toilet to make a call and go pee, I have broken the 'golden seal' and will now want a wee ALL night!!

I go pee, make my call to a certain someone (grins) and then wash my hands, then, as I'm doing so, a lesbian messes my hair up saying 'I looove your hair! It looks soooo cool messed up'...she was *so* lucky that I was in a good mood and didn't decide to 'mess' her rug-munching face up! No-one touches my hair >:( especially not some overweight, rugby top wearing bison! I go back into the main pub area, listen to the band a little bit (they were passable) and then get groped by a man, I rapidly decided I could either:

A, Ignore him and pretend it didn't happen
B, Grope him back
C, Put the heel of my palm into his jaw and crack it
D, Get another drink after saying loudly, 'touch me again and you'll be wearing that pint'

I opt for D! I am in a good mood after all. Normally either B or C would apply, depending on the physical appearance of 'le groper.' I have 1 more smirnoff before ambling down the road to visit a certain someone....and that's where this log insert ends! hehe.

I got back home at aboooout 12:30 TODAY (19th) ? I'm not too sure of the time exactly, needless to say I am very tired, but very happy.

Also, get this song onto your music making machine! It's ACE! I get all 'tingly' listening to it :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZyaXOOh6Mz0
Gotta love a bit of DP! (Pun also...intended)

Right, I'm going for a little 'cat-nap' on the sofa as I have to be up and ready for Jo to come and then we're off out to lunch,

Ta ra!

*~Kat~*

0 comments: