CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 Jul 2008

A lot of nonsence about knickers...

Thursday (nearly Friday!)

10:10am
Right okay!
I finally GET to work at 9:30am and there's only Si here....this means I have to talk to him, which I try and avoid as he does irritate me sometimes with his prattle. Sadly, it's very hard to ignore your father-he managed to ignore me and my sister after mum threw him out all those years ago, so I'm kinda pissed I can't do the same! Guess I'm just not as ignorant.
Had to get mum to call a Taxi, she lives in Devon and I live in Shrewsbury, I had to use that 0800 REVERSE (does the annoying voice) shitty thing which drives me nucking futs! The woman ALWAYS says, 'Because you are new to this service...' I am NOT new to the services you stupid automated dickwit! I have used you before! Surely this is an American invention! Dumbasses...so anyway, mum booked the taxi, bless her! She got all confused when they rang her back to announce they were outside mine though and I had to explain that's what they do.
So I'm at work now, Simon has got his breathing apparatus at home...well 'Jo's,' (grimaces) as he has 'sleep apnea,' I told him MONTHS before he actually went to the doctor's that he had it, but no! Would he listen? Would anyone listen? I am a genius when it comes to health issues as I probably have them/or have had them! I'm like a walking medical dictionary...or a walking disaster! I think the latter should be a tattoo somewhere on my person, not sure where though.
'The Corruptor,' now I want that tattoo'ed somewhere! On my knicker line would be quite funny, although it's been a while since I actually wore something resembling 'knickers' really.
I realise I have digressed!! And in a BLOG where I cannot really digress!! Ack! My goldfish brain, damn you to hell! Any-hoof, Simon has sleep apnea (which I told him he had, yadda yadda) and he now has this Darth Vader-esque mask to go on his face at night! (Shivers and starts to sweat) Now, those of you that know me well will know that I HATE Darth Vader! He scares the absolute shite out of me! I realise that a lot of you are nodding and also adding, 'Kat...everything scares you!' so what I'm going to do is make a list of the things that scare me! I want to see if anyone's as fuck-um-'different' as me! So that's what the next post will be!
Right, better do some shitting artwork for some shitty customer now, also doing the 'phones' today (I say phone's' but there is actually only one, so that would be singular...but I'll leave it as the plural-because I bloody well want to!)
Peace and Chick Grease!
*~Kat~*
xxx

0 comments: