CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 Jul 2008

The things that make me pee myself

OK-or K'O as my mother says:

Here is the list as promised, these are my (sometimes irrational) fears! They also have a 'fear level' by them, see 'key' below,hehe.

  • 'IT' from Stephen King ****
  • Clowns in general ****
  • Old china dolls with those 'eyes' ***
  • E.T-Extra terrestrial *****
  • Spiders ****
  • People dressed as animals ***
  • Children! *
  • Children with 'jammy' hands/sticky hands ***
  • Barney the purple dinosaur ****
  • Moths ***
  • Bear in the big blue house *****
  • Light-bulbs ***
  • Changing Light-bulbs *****
  • Chavs **
  • Pigeons ***
  • Dogs ***
  • Heights (varies with the level of height faced with) ***/****
  • Nails down chalk board ***
  • Forks scraping plate ***
  • People spitting *
  • People chewing gum whilst talking *
  • Bellybuttons **
  • Darth Vader on Tv ***
  • Darth Vader costume ****
  • Darth Vader 'breathing' *****
  • Nathan Mole (stretton) ****
  • PS2 breaking down *****


    'Fear-o-meter!'

    ***** I cannot run, I have paralysis from fear...and also wet pants... MELT DOWN! X( SCREAM!
    **** Oh god, please make it go away! It's making my uterus clench! Save me!! Start to scream
    *** Starting to sweat now, if I'm with someone I can cope with this-but need to leave ASAP
    ** This creeps me out a little bit, but if I ignore it, it'll go away!
    * I can cope with this, I can be in the same room and not sweat. More 'irritating' than scary

0 comments: