CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 Jul 2008

Oh pissing hell!

13:15pm


Oh pissing hell! (*Stomps feet*) why can someone who seems so intellectually sound be so...well...dumb?! Ye gods!People will have NO idea who I am talking about, but I do need to vent!(*Rubs temples*) Where to start?? Well, this year has been pretty eventful already! At the beginning of December 07, me and my partner went our separate ways (more my doing than his) as things weren't really working. It was amusing to find that he had a new girlfriend pretty much straight after our split, no grieving time? Ah well, I was pretty cruel with the separation, but I do assure you that he deserved it (not going into detail, cannot be arsed) so that was a bit of a blow then. But I went and got myself 'involved' with someone in January-not relationship-wise, just sex I think.


Although I had fancied him for a few years on and off, he was a prick though and went with my 'supposed' friend Christina, yes that fat belter. I am entitled to say that as I am cross today, she is a fat belter anyway, great huge arse on her. (Remembers the 'National Express song') 'her arse was the size of a small countrrrrrryyyyyy!' and so that was over....Anywaaay-I turned 22 in January (good 'owd Aquarius!) and had Sophie come to live with me for a few months as she had a row with her family. That was nice, although I do like my own space, she moved out a couple of months ago I think now...not too sure-I'll consult my diary when I get home.

Also, I'm pretty damn sure I am going to turn asexual, like a potato! Sex is too much frigging hassle, this is ME saying that I do appreciate, but seriously! And I hate that 'getting to know you' stage shite. And then you find out your actually nothing alike and that they annoy you, blah blah blah-relationships are overrated!I'll just stick with 'Charlie' I think! A hell of a lot safer, and no babies :p not that I can have the little fuckers anyway, OR want them!

0 comments: