CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 Jul 2008

First Post! Booyah :P

Sub: You cannot sneeze and wee at the same time...
Did you know that? I have been trying to few several weeks now! Yes, WEEKS I said...I am sad, you are right :S but think about it, if someone says 'you can't' d something, you bloody well want to prove them wrong! Unfortunately there are side affects from trying to sneeze and wee at the same time:


You pee a LOT if you are like me and have hay fever :S
You have to try and hold the urge to sneeze until you find a toilet so you can make sure the experiment continues!
You look like a twat when trying to do this in the toilet, I appreciate that people can't *see* you...but it's the principal of the thing!
Every time you go to the toilet when sneezing it sounds like you are snorting coke, I have *no* idea what it sounds like I hasten to add!
People think you are secretly on drugs.


That's about it really, I'll come up with some more!
I'll write more later on as I'm leaving work

Katania/Kat/KrazyKat/ScabbyKat/Shinonbiyoru/Shin/Seymour-Hoof/SMH/Hoofer/Da Scab.
Peace and chicken grease!
xxx

1 comments:

k80pru said...

HIYA!!
Yay, my be first!!
Whoop...
Just popped ya comment cherry, sorry luv!
Mwahaha

Pru x x