CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 Jul 2008

Late Night Postage!

23:05pm

Boooyah!

Just went for a manic drive with Sophie! She neglected to tell me she had NOT drivin in her car yet! I nearly pee'd my pants when I found out that fact!lol.

We went to see Madeley-face (Rich) and I giv'd 'im a 'ug! :D Because he's feeling down bless him, I'll try and cheer him up by letting him kick my ass at 'Need For Speed', that's the sort of friend I am! I will risk being ridiculed hugely just to make him smile. NO sparring though! I got bruised badly last time and looked liked a beaten wife!! Plus he stuck his crotch in my face in an impressive 'pin move' on the floor...I didn't tap out too soon ;D

We then went to Oswestry and did 80mph, I had bought 2 new CD's and they were very 'road worthy' one's, proper travelling tunes!! Yay

So it's late at night and I can't sleep again. Bandit, my 1yr 3months old kitten is attacking the wall behind me as I'm writing this on my laptop in bed. I swear he was dropped on his head at birth, he's fucking mental! Smokey, my british blue is curled up at my side and Sooty, Bombay cross, is in the window perving on the neighbour....speaking of which:

Is it wrong to purposefully seek out a pair of binoculars to spy at your neighbour opposite? I caught him having a 'hand shake' the other day....I think maybe....just maybe....I'm losing my mind.

Anyway! If you wanna catch me on facebook then I'm under Katania Jane Caslin Seymour, I'm the only one of my kind so you'll ...sure have no trouble spotting me! Plus my status changes every 3 seconds...sure that's some kind of record...

Right, well...I'd better go to sleep-friday tomorrow! This means I get to go and annoy people in the Swan at Frankwell

ENJOY!

Peace and Chicken Grease!

*~Katania~*



0 comments: