CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 Jul 2008

My life in numbers...well...hours more like

10:33am

It's been an interesting morning...here's how it panned out...

1:45am-Obhi rings me (information on this at the bottom of page*)
2:15am-Obhi rings me
2:30am-Obhi texts me
2:45am-Obhi rings me
3:30am-Obhi texts me

I manage to get to sleep shortly after

8:00am-Jo texts me and tells me to get my arse to the car park for 9:00am...yeah sure...no problem

8:30am-I wake up! I went back to bloody sleep again! I blame this ALL on Obhi as I was waking up constantly through the wee hours of the morning! I cannot turn my phone off/on silent in case there is a family crisis! And as families go, mine has it's fair share of crisis's.

8:55am-I manage to text Jo some shit about the cat throwing up and me having to clean it, so this buys me 10 minutes (cat sick does not take this long to clean up usually I add!)

9:00am-I trip over Bandit as I rush towards the door and head butt the wall...he ALWAYS decides to 'wind' through my legs in the morning like some stupid fucking may-pole thing, minus the ribbons.

9:07am-I am in the car and conversation is somewhat lacking...

Not that I really want to talk to her as she talks non-stop about my father and their relationship...pah...love, seriously? Simon will be back on form in NO time and he'll be chasing everything with 2 tits and a pulse...OTHER than her. He moans about her constantly saying she's a fat cow e.t.c, which drives me mad! I don't want to fucking know alright!? I don't care if you two feed each other to death! This is actually what is happening as she weighs like 16st and he weighs 21st! He could give that guy/woman/mutant from the 'man gives birth' story a run for his/her/it's money! I just want to make sure they don't get married, do NOT have children and he gets his will sorted asap. If she even THINKS about getting pregnant there will be a bottle of vodka and an extremely hot bath waiting for her, don't think I won't do it!

She has 2 children of her own, spoilt little brats. They had more in a week then me and my sister had in a LIFETIME! Seriously, we had little food, not much heating or electric e.t.c, people think they have it bad...the shit we went through. Then Nan got sick, then mum got sick, then I got sick...and then life decided to get shit.

Okay...enough of the 'Uber Emo' crap! I'd better get on and do this invoice for these wankers as they request it to be typed rather than written...oh joy! Plus I MUST cut my nails as they are hindering my typing, and I need to go as fast as fuck!

ENJOY!

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE!!


Kat


*Obhi= The man from the Indian restaurant opposite! He has my number and keep ringing me! He says things like (cover you eyes NOW if your of a mild disposition) 'I'm going to f*$& you up the arse you dirty sexy bitch' e.t.c e.t.c, which I find to be unappealing as offers go. I will go down on Monday (as he's on holiday at the moment) to the restaurant and pan his face in!

0 comments: