CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 Jul 2008

Do NOT disturb my lunch break!!

13:05

I am having a very annoying lunch break!!

Every time I try and have a bit of fucking peace I get someone asking me something!! Do I *have* to do it now? When this is the only bit of respite I actually get throughout the day? Oh I'm *so* sorry, your obviously extremely busy and *need* me to do this-not the fact you like to try and make me all hot and bothered and rush round...*I* never rush ANYWHERE (well, except the bathroom or the pub maybe...anyway I digress!)...well then...since it won't wait (it would have done!) so I will drag my lunch break out just to annoy you, you stupid cow!

Mind you, I realise now that it is a fellow 'Aquarian' that has come in for the artwork, so this soothes my mood slightly. He wants me to create something nifty within a logo, and me, being the eccentric Aquarian that I am, shall endeavor to make it superlative! It's called 'Aquarius Window Cleaning Services LTD.' Methinks I could have some fun with this! Yayeth!!

Right...I'm going to start a NEW post that contains 'things that I am scared of,' I said I'd do it and haven't gotten round to starting it yet (it is rather lengthy!) and since I have *ahem* extra lunch time, I can do it now!!


0 comments: