CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 Jul 2008

I may die

14:20

Still trying to get on a break...

Oh my god! I have just laughed so hard I was nearly sick! I never knew that was physically possible!!

I was remembering old shows I used to watch and then I saw Andy Howat's new profile picture! OH MY FRICKING GOD! I laughed so much my sides now HURT! He reminded me of that show 'Harry and the Henderson's!' Here's a picture to remind people:

http://www.darkacres.com/harry-of-the-hendersons_2.jpg

That is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I shall call Andy 'Harry' from now on, he may threaten death, but I like it ;D

Oh shit...he's sent me a message on facebook-I am fucking dead...(is *still* laughing though!!) he doesn't seem to want to kill me, which is good! This is my mini revenge at the fact he says I have parachute pants, he has SEEN my ass and has said it's nice so he cannot tease me about it :p nyaaaah


Actually...no....he *is* gonna get me now...fuckery-doo!