CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 Jan 2011

2:40am blog...WHAT!?

Hullo again!

I'm not really 'with' it to blog properly. Needless to say I am very upset and am just waiting to hear back from the blokey (not sure I can call him my BF anymore...I don't know how this works :S) I've said that he can just text me and tell me when he wants to chat.

So tired now, going to bed as I'm exhausted -_-; I've spent too much time crying and I am rubbing my eyes so much I look like I've got red dye in them :/ ACK!

I've taken myself off Facebook as apparently some of the statuses I've had are upsetting someone, even when they aren't about that person. I can't risk upsetting anyone else as that's never ever been my intention. I am just going to blog on here instead because I can pour out my thoughts on here. The counselling lady (must really learn her name!) says it's good to talk about how I feel and things, but recently it seems that it upsets people when I do. I had some decent advice from friends today though, so at least my brain feels in a slightly better place.

Will blog later in the week/next week I imagine. Bed for me now!

Nigh Night Mr.Blog and blog readers!

0 comments: