CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 Jul 2008

Re-cap 1: Friday 25th

RECAP NUMBER ONE!!
THE WEEKEND KICKS OFF

FRIDAY

Worked at Curios and did my part for our super sales! Nan came in to help, pestered the fucking life outta me! Asked me was I seeing anyone and then chuckled when I said, 'you know me...sowing oats and whatever else needs sowing,' she remarked that I can't sew, which is true...no idea why I found that 'sew' amusing at the time...anyway...
I went on a random meander up town at abooout 12:30 to nip and see if I could get my nose pierced (I'd had the 'right' side done, it healed up) I could, I did. It hurts like a mother-fucker! I remember why I put myself off having it done again (now on the left side) I can have LOADS of tattoo's, but a piercing really fucks me up, big style.

After I go back to the shop and nan informs me Rod (from work) was sent to retrieve me as there is some artwork that needs doing (why Simon didn't tell me this Thursday we will never know) so I ring Si and ask him what the heck he's doing as Jo was supposed to be swapping with me at 2pm! He says he forgot and needs me, some bull. I say that's fine, gets some chips and a f-f-f-f-fish cake (looong story) and she's happy and doesn't fry my brain for a whole half an hour.
Rod comes to pick me up in his Audi (if I hear him comment about it being great one more time I am taking a huge dump on the bonnet to show my contempt for it. Very ladylike) I don't care if the fucking car is made of bastard gold! It's a C A R, it is not a human, animal or anything you can properly interact with-GET OVER IT! It's good for driving, not fucking. You'd think he was having as relationship with it the way he goes on. I almost expect him to come into work saying,
'Hey, here's a funny story. Last night when me and the Audi were in bed-'
No, no, no, no, NOOOO! I don't want to HEAR any more of your crap stories that make no sense and are not funny!! WHY do you insist they are so bloody amusing?! They aren't! No I shouldn't have, 'been there' because it would be the pissing same! Only then I would have *seen* how shit it was, rather thn just heard it! Gah!!

So we get into work, I do all my stuff I need to do. Simon's chatting away to Mike and I get Neil-sodding-Griffiths on the phone...oh and I want to kill myself! He's welsh (not a crime in itself) but when combined with being annoying aswell, you really want to bludgeon him to death with a leek! He hardly gives us any work and wants it DIIIRT cheap! I dislike him, he drives me mad, he doesn't pester any-fucker else, only me!! So I'm told specifically *not* to answer the phone, so like a good girl I don't. I just sit there, doing my artwork, getting it all sorted and up-to-date...then the messages arrive. I can hear the voicemail click in with my chirpy voice:

'Hello, thank you for calling Multiprint, I'm sorry we cannot come to the phone. If you leave you're name, mesage and a contact telephone number, we'll get right back to you. Alternatively contact us on multi_' e.t.c e.t.c...

*BEEP*

(In order of Neil leaving them. Cue really HEAVY WELSH ACCENT-he sounds like he's been eating nettles)

'Oh, Kaaat, do you think you could call me back please?' No
'Kaaat, I still haven't had that call off you yet...' Because I ain't rang you, fuckwit
'Kaaat, I'm going out now, I won't be able to answer the phone to you now' Good
'Hey, Kaaaat...I'm still here, not gone yet' Jesus fucking christ
'I have gone, but I'm back now you-see' No, I can't see you idiot
'I'm sat round waiting for you to give me a call, I know you're proooobably busy' Then get the hint and fucking shut up.
'Kaaat-' YES NEIL!?

I answer the phone..
I want to slit my throat...

After half an hour of telling 'boyo' I can't do his sample until he approves the quote, to which he replied, 'Well...it's like a chicken and an egg situation there Kaaat, I can't approve it until I see the sample'
Yes, yes you can Neil. If the price sounds good then you say 'Yep, go ahead with a sample' and then I do it. No approval of the quote, no artwork-sorry. It's like me saying, 'Oh...we'll have 10 of those vests made up and we'll try 'em on. Then you gimme a quote and I'll see if I want them...' Uh...no

So I go out later, say 'fuck it' to my conscience telling me to save money because I'm in shit. I need to let loose! And I bloody well do! I have a really interesting time at the Swan, then decide I'm not tired at 4am...meander round the quarry e.t.c e.t.c (haha) don't wanna go into depth with it as I may be told off,lol.

Ree mentions that she has some pics of me or something...this should be fun...

I go to bed

0 comments: