CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 Jul 2008

Tuesday, RECAP!

TUESDAY:



Today is NOT a good day…
It's really stressed at work and Simon's getting on my nerves badly. I have done everything he asked and he's STILL moaning-god sake man, shut UP!

Now I have Jo moaning about 'Excel,' it's quite funny really. She says, 'I have more experience than you in being a secretary, blah blah blah blah blah big-myself up more blah, blah, blah, blah, eat cake, blah, blah, blah'
So, she asks me if she can use the computer, I let her. She starts typing out her stuff on there and then low and behold she's stuck! Oh, how the mighty have fallen. So I show her how to auto-add up on the stupid thing and carry on with my work. Then she says that it hasn't added it up correctly because she's already worked it out herself. I point out that it is Excel's JOB to add up, she points out that it is hers aswell..so I take a look, nope, Excel's right. So then I get the *look* because she knows what my grades were like for maths :s yeah okay, not good!

She's adamant that she is right though, I cannot seem to find fault with Excel though, so she moans that I've done it wrong *sigh* so I leave her to trying to figure it out herself as I have people to call….later on…she comes to me looking slightly sheepish and says that it WAS her that got it wrong-duh! That's 'cos you fucking stoopid
I am happy now :D Well…I am semi-happy as my brain is being frazzled today. I'm about to go into meltdown mode as Simon KEEPS asking me the SAME thing (I swear no-one listens to me, it drives me crazy!!) and if he keeps interrupting my conversations I shall hit him with the pantone booklet thing out the back!
He keeps saying, 'So what's happening with the Shrewsbury School job?'
I have told him 18 times now that it is to be printed on the back in CREAM. It says it on the SHEET that I MADE. I rant at him, he ignores me, this annoys me. I rant at Rod then, he ignores me, this annoys me. I rant at Jo, she ignores me, this annoys me. I rant at myself, I ignore me, this annoys me. I annoy Gaz, he seems unaffected, this annoys me…

I get over my annoyance by writing this, it's like a 'calm down Kat' mechanism!

Bigo apologiso if he's reading this ^.^*

'Nom Nom!' ;D *licks face!*

I sort out an order for some 'creature' that's come in. She's very thin, as the fashion is nowadays I understand, has awful teeth (Bulimia I assume-have seen this enough) and looks marginally like Mr.Ed…yep…the girl could eat an apple through a letterbox. Did I mention I am also brooding today and am in an evil mood?
She says that I apparently gave her boyfriend (my god! Please don't tell me she give's the poor bastard head!) a quote a while ago (3 months to be precise) and she wants to make good on it. I look over the quote; we only do quotes to last 30 days as prices may fluctuate depending on ink cost e.t.c she says I am being 'awkward' with her and that the quote should still be valid! IT SAYS 30 DAYS ON THE BOTTOM


I am tempted to vent my anger out…
'Now listen here yah little pigeon-chested freak…'
Instead I manage to rein it in and say, 'If you have any problems with me, or the way I have dealt with your order, then please…by all means, speak with the manager'
I resist the urge to say, 'daddy' in the 'spoilt brat' tone I can do.
She notices my 'death to all whom may oppose me' look and says it's fine and is probably her fault, of course it's your fault you stupid bimbo! I can see her roots and I am feeling slightly 'catty' and am dying to give out one of my hairdressers cards to her and pointedly look at her scabby brown roots coming through, ugh!
I love the smell of defeat in the afternoon ^_^* oooh, I'm so evil today.

'So what's happening with the Shrewsbury School job'
…..I'm going to kill him…..

Me and Si have an absolute rage at each other, he won't back down and nor will I. Problem is I *know* I am right (seriously, not joking) and it annoys the hell outta me...everyone stays out of my way for the rest of the day

I go home, have a bit of a cry and feel better. I start to sort out what I need to pay out e.t.c at home and this drives me mad as there is a LOT to go out-and not that much coming in -_- *sigh* things are gonna be rough for a little bit. No going out for me :'(

Later on my mood improves. Gaz comes round and stops


1 comments:

FallenAbyss said...

Love your rants !!!
Anyway glad you're feeling better now ... things have a funny way of sorting themselves out :)