CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3 Aug 2008

Wed-Sun, 'U' ,Calvin Harris and Quizzage

WOOHOOOOO

Last blog update was TUESDAY!? Fuck-a-me! Oh and if there are any 'u's' missing then I apologise, it seems as if that button is kinda fuckered!

Okay so today is:

SUNDAY
I am pumped today!! Full of sugary goodness as I have had 2 cans of relentless and a nice breakfast, mmm mmm mmm! And some good ol' fashioned sex last night, so I am in a very good mood, hehehehe!! ;D
Just trying to think if I have anything exciting to put in here? Oh! Pru is now dating 'Rye-Pie' (hehe) and she's all gooey and ucky (lol!) so it's up to me to keep the non mushy side going!! (Strikes a heroic pose with an Anit-Affection sign on her hero costume) I can do it! Even though I am a little mushy recently hugs and such :S I can feel my tenuos grip on reality slipping...noooooooo!!
I am off work until Thursday!! Woop woop!! So I am trying to find things to do. I was meant to be in York with Pru, but things happened and she's in Manc (?) with 'Rye-Pie' (teehee) so I have to fill in my time...
Wednesday happened without incident, I didn't do anything really...did I go play snooker with Pru? I can't remember which day it was, may have been Thursday...I went though! Some guys were near the door and I was self-conscious as the one said, 'Do you mind taking your shots facing the other way, I can't concentrate on my shots when your bending down like that...' I didn't go red, like I thought I would, 'Well deal with it, I can't exactly lop them off can I?! And this is a MODEST top!' His eyes nearly came out!I'm going in a bikini next time, that'll fuck him up. But he really annoyed me as every time I took a shot he'd moan or something weird and I could hear his mates saying, 'Go on! Go ask her for her number,' uh...no...I don't want to have to have to put you in a headlock love, I'm being nice and relaxed today, I don't want to go all 'Rambo Kat' today please. Fortunately he must have got the inner bluetoothed message as he didn't bother. They went and I could finish my game in peace.
So that covers Wednesday and Thursday really...
Friday I was meant to be going out, got home, went to sleep!! Bloody hell! I am getting old I think :s so that was pretty frigging quiet-saved money though :) need to for my tattoo's
Yesterda/Saturday was a nice chilled day, I went to the Vaults with Colmo and had a few Corona's and Lime! Mmm mmm mmmm!! Toddled home later on and then fell asleep, Gaz came round and we made kissy-face :p hehe. It was nice, me likey ;p
He left earlier this morning, after moaning that the cat had shed in his coffee (laughs) that man can moan for England ;) so I am sat here writing all this before I go for a nice bath and get ready to mooch up town for a little bit before coming back and doing...well...fuck all basically! I may do some more drawing I think...or song writing, depends which takes my fancy :) I am going to the quiz tonight after coaxing Gaz to reply 'Yes,' to my 'Do you want me at the quiz tonight?' the man's hard going. He said 'I'm not fussed,' when I asked him a few times last night-not what I want to hear, I prefer to be wanted than just 'show up,' so I am slowly getting him to respond in a 'Kat friendly' way. I like things in black and white...speaking of which...I'd better sort out that pissing tie for him! The things I do for people, I tell yah...
I AM IN LOVE WITH CALVIN HARRIS! He is suuuuuper hot *sighs* Mmmm, he's got love for me 'cos I was born in the 80's!!hehe
For some reason I am getting excited about my birthday!? It's in January...I think this is the Relentless's doing! I can't wait though, I hate Christmas but I love my birthday :D I'll be 23 next year, whew! Things are going so fast!
Right, better get washed and dressed then-catcha later! Will write and tell all how the quiz went, I'm trying to cram stuff into my head I may need...not sure if I can remember it all though :s my poor poor brain x_x;

0 comments: