CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5 Aug 2008

Monday,Monday-first day off!

MONDAY
For the first time I felt lonely. I never normally feel like this as I delude myself into thinking I'm fine on my own, I can function without a man, my purpose in life does not revolve around me having a man.....*sigh* why do I have to
It'd just be nice once in a while to be greeted by a, 'How was your day?' instead of a 'Meow.'
Because I am actually very lonely.
I have that pain in my chest and my back when I sigh and it's like there's a lead weight in me. It's a 'pang' I think is the best word for it, yeah, I have a 'pang' in my chest, like a thorn pricking your skin...gods...what the heck is wrong with me!?
I'll be fine tomorrow, I'll just go back to being me...the 'other' me, the non-sad one, lol.

A momentary slip in my carefully erected mask
I'm going to sleep now, when I sleep I forget about things

0 comments: