CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5 Aug 2008

Recap of the amusing night last night!


RECAPTURING TUESDAY.
BONDAGE, EMBARESSMENT AND OTHER NAUGHTY THINGS


FIRST things first-K.W.O.T.W is 'Implode' or 'Implosion,' because it feels like my brain atm...

Implosion is a process in which objects are destroyed by collapsing in on themselves. The opposite of
explosion, implosion concentrates matter and energy. An example of implosion is a submarine being crushed from the outside by the hydrostatic pressure of the surrounding water.

Right-on to yesterday!!

Well, I spent the whole DAY with Marie, it was nice catching up and going for lunch and talking about the good ol' days. She's off to London so I gave her strict instructions to get Alan Rickman for me! I shall be obeyed!!lol

Later on she went home and said she'd meet up with me again. We went to go to The Hole in the wall and Tracy rang her asking could she come out aswell. On my way to get credit as Marie yapped on the phone there were two guys in the alley next to the 'Hole' and one shouted, 'Hello!' now...I can't see can I? So I shouted, 'Heya!' back as it sounded like a mate of mine. He said 'How are yah?' I was like...this isn't my friend...fuck... 'Oh...I'm okay thanks, sorry I can't see you that well, shoulda gone to specsavers-hehe...he' then he said, 'Come over here and get a better look then love.' YIKES!!! So I squeaked out, 'I gotta...gotta get credit! Sorry!!'

So I get credit, Marie's been to the bank and we meet outside the Hole...they had gone in there...fuckery-doo. I told Ree about it and she said that she'd seen them. We went into the 'Hole' anyway and had a shifty-quick Apple Sourz (I was doing my best to ignore the guy as I could see him looking!) then they left before us, thank god! So we down the Sourz (Love in a shot glass) and then we go outside to find Tracy who is parked outside the Swan in Frankwell. As we walk down Mardol Dumb and Dumber are behind us! Yeah, the guy from before with his mate :/ Why me....so here it is...the classic and smooth example of my lovely one-liner...ness:

'Hey, where are you going then?
'Not with you'

Just so simple and yet so informative...Ree chuckled at this and we could hear them chatting behind us, we sped up a little bit as we didn't want them following us all the way to Frankwell....luckily they went into the 'Shrewsbury Hotel' instead so we were spared. We got up the road and who do we see santering down with his pasty little legs but...Paul Ryder! It's 'lads night out' as it's a Monday so usually we wouldn't see a man prowling round, he said he didn't want to go out on Lad's night as it buggers him up, awww....that's cos your old Paul!! mwahaha.

So now we have Me, Ree, Paul and Tracy (who showed up seconds after Paul came pasty-legginging it down the road) so we all go into the Wheat Sheaf in Frankwell. The pissing pool tables out of order though!! So I'm annoyed, I console myself with a corona and lime though, thinks makes me happy inside. We have a serious chat with Tracy about a few things she's worried about and I am yet again impressed with how smart I actually am (polishes knuckle on top)

I'm feeling extremely wicked today and would like to find an nwilling person to pray upon. This comes in the form of a man that's jst come into the pub, Ree and Tracy notice my attention is elsewhere and wait with baited breath at what I am about to do,lol!! Gods I'm awful, hehe. I make my best 'sex eyes' and my award-winning smile at him and he walks into the pillar in the pub! Oh my fucking god! That could not have gone ANY better!!lol. Tracy goes off to the loo, sure she's only doing that so she doesn't laugh!! I am quietly snickering away and so is Ree.

Tracy comes back and is sat for a few mins before the man comes to sit on the table by us (behind Tracy, who is facing me) and I smile again at him. He says 'Afternoon' I think or something, we say 'Hiya' back. He's actually quite attractive, about 35 I think? Then he looks brave and says, 'So where are all your fella's then?' and I speak for everyone (My brain works on auto-pilot with this type of thing) 'Those two's are at home and mine is non-existant,' his interest is piqued! 'I don't believe that for a minute!' he says and I smile coyly and ask, 'Why?' he says, 'An attractive thing like you, no boyfriend-can't believe it' I gush! (NOT in my pants! You awful people!lol) he adds, 'But I bet you get that all the time anyway...' not wanting to stop the oncoming compliments I say, 'Yes, but hearing it again doesn't make it any less sweet, darling' I growl out the darling part and he is flushed!hehe!! I am fucking evil >:D (that's my face!)#

Marie and Tracy both go 'wooo' or something like that, I am so smooth!lol. I look down by him and see that he has a few bottles and cokes in a clear bag, I raise an eyebrow and ask, 'What you got there?' he comes out of his fawning look at me to say, 'Oh...just some beers and cans for the kids,' at my sudden cold look he adds, 'Oh! Not *my* kids!!' I smile in a slightly predatorial way and say, 'Goood...I like you better now.' His face is a mixture of fear, lust and worry-just how I like 'em! He says that he's got to be off and I mock-pout, he says 'Bye' and leaves. He has a bike and starts off on that and I shout, 'I LOVE YOU' out the window and he fucking falls off it!! Oh my GOD! I love this man! He doesn't fall off completely, just jars a bit and then WALKS the bike instead! Hmmm, something making you nable to ride it? Is that a bottle of Beck's in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me? Mwahahahahahahahaha

Tracy flames my ego as she says, 'Oh my god Kat! That was amazing!' or something like that, I am inwardly grooming myself like a cat does and am smiling. Marie agrees that that was the smoothest thing she's seen, god love them. They know what I want to hear, LMAO! Marie is also deciding what nights I should have (randomly long convo) and we decide Monday is my Bondage night, Tuesday is S&M, Wednesday is Detention Night, Thursday is Teacher and Pupil roles apparently and Friday is my day off! I was speaking to her about Gaz before-hand and she said have I been 'evil' with him yet or something, I don't think he'd take kindly to me handcuffing him, it is slightly overrated....a paddle to the arse though...hmmmm....anyway that's what happened Monday night! I also went back to Ree's after we left the pub, had some munchies and then toddled home across the bridge.


Names I use for Marie because some people will be confused:
Ree, Marie, Maz and Moto.


Also, listen to Rise Against-'Give it all' and 'Ready to Fall' I can't watch the vid though, makes me sad

1 comments:

FallenAbyss said...

God help the men of Shrewsbury >.<
That has to be the most entertaining offering of yours so far I reckon .... 100% Evil !!